• Foams are Certi-PUR US certified
• Composition: steel, fabric, foam
• Colour: white/grey
• Weight capacity: 365 lbs (twin); 390 lbs (twin XL); 505 lbs (full), 610 lbs (queen); 685 lbs (king)
• Dimensions: 75″L x 38″W x 14″H (twin); or 80″L x 38″W x 14″H (twin XL); or 75″L x 53″W x 14″H (full); 80″L x 60″W x 14″H (queen); 80″L x 76″W x 14″H (king)
• Weight: 52.79 lbs (twin); or 55.55 lbs (twin XL); or 74.64 lbs (full); 87.94 lbs (queen); 111.7 lbs (king)
• Care: spot clean; using a mattress protector is recommended
• Country of origin: Canada
• Beautyrest Platinum Oakdale 14″ Mattress
When initially removing the mattress from the plastic mattress bag, carefully cut only one side of the bag and save the bag, away from children or pets, during the trial period. For health and safety reasons, returned mattresses cannot be picked up by our carrier without being placed in a sealed mattress bag. If the original mattress bag is not saved, you will need to purchase a mattress bag before the item is picked up by our carrier.
In order to process your return, please contact us at 1-888-2020-888 and we will arrange for the item to be picked up by our courier service, not Canada Post. You cannot use a pre-paid return label from another order received directly from TSC. Refunds will not be issued for mistreated returns.
• Physical address required—no P.O. boxes
• Please allow 10 to 15 business days for delivery
This product comes with a 10-year warranty through the manufacturer. There is a 60-day comfort guarantee return policy on all mattresses.
Caring for your mattressCheck out these simple tips to help you get the most out of your new mattress.
• Allow your body to adjust: It’s normal to experience an adjustment period with a new mattress. You should allow up to two weeks for your body to get use to the new mattress.
• Mattress cover: It’s recommended to use a washable, high-quality mattress protector because it helps to keep your mattress fresh and stain-free.
• Let it breathe: Some new mattress might have a slight odour, especially after you remove it from the plastic packaging. Leave the mattress uncovered in a well ventilated area for a few hours to air out before you put on the sheets.
• Good support: Use a sturdy bed frame. If it’s a queen or king size set, your bed frame should have a strong centre support.
• Don’t remove the tag: The information on the label is a good way of identifying your mattress should you have a warranty claim.
• Manufacturer’s instructions: Be sure to follow specific guidelines from your manufacturer for the best method of mattress care.